Powder for enriching foods and drinks with protein.
Can be blended in a variety of foods .Suitable for people who require extra protein.
Egg protein - (biological value 100) - Contains all the amino acids the body needs, including the essential amino acids that the body cannot synthesize autonomously. In addition, the ratio between the amino acids in the egg protein enables maximal absorbtion and maximal utilization for building proteins. 1
Egg Whey traits:
• 1 measuring spoon of Hadassa Egg contains approx. 12.5 g of powder (approx. 10 g of pure protein).
• Comes in two flavors: neutral.
• The powder can be combined into different foods or drinks (such as: porridge, juice, pudding snack etc.).
• Marketed in 0.4 kg packages • Kosher Badatz • Parve
Add the required amount of Hadassa Egg powder into the food or drink, mix well and serve.
1) L.K. Mahan, S Escott-stump 2004. 11th ed. Krause's Food, Nutrition and Diet therapy. Nutrition basics. p 62-68. Elsevier (USA)
Nutritional values in Hadassa Soy- Neutral flavor:
The product comes with a measuring spoon.
One measuring spoon contains approx. 12.5 g of powder which has:
approx. 45 Kcal and approx. 10 g of protein.
of which saturated fat (g)
Per 100 g of powder
Less then 2.5
1 measuring spoon
Ingredients: Concentrate egg protein.